Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet our Staff



Mr. Mahaveer Jain 
Program Manager – Jodhpur
"Through the years I have learnt and thank God that HE gave me an opportunity to serve the needy and make a difference in their lives. HOPE brought hope to my life. It gave me a purpose to live."





Mr. Anil Masiya 
Program Coordinator – Jodhpur

"HOPE is an organization that takes genuine interest to help the needy. In today’s fast lifestyle where nobody has time for anyone, it is a privilege to help the underprivileged , and care for them when they need it the most."



Ms. Amruthavalli
Trainer – Jodhpur

"What I like about HOPE is “it is for the people, by the people and to the people”, just as our democracy stands. People and relationships are the center of our work. The programs are  planned and implemented as per community need. I have learnt and grown in understanding life."




Ms. Roseleen John 
Trainer – Jodhpur

"In HOPE I have learnt to care for the poor. I enjoy each moment helping and making a difference in the lives of government school children and youth."




Ms. Sukanya Kola 
Trainer – Jodhpur

"I am working with HOPE as a spoken English trainer in Govt school for the past one year. Working for HOPE I have learnt to genuinely care for the poor."






Mr. Ramesh Sharma
Trainer – Pali 

"Working for HOPE has taught me to “Do the right thing, the right way, at the right time” as we cannot direct the wind, but can adjust the sail. I would say my life has changed. May god bless HOPE and its people."



Mr. Ram Ratan Rathore
Assistant Trainer – Pali

"Working for HOPE has taught me to live for others, to work without selfishness. I enjoy the team work and transparency to share ideas. I learnt, the secret of success is passion, think big, spread love & joy".

No comments:

Post a Comment